Thank you for your interest in the ACTION trial. We are seeking research volunteers who have a positive test result for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 or novel coronavirus) who are not currently hospitalized. This trial will assign participants randomly to azithromycin or a placebo pill (67% chance of azithromycin, 33% chance of placebo). Not everyone who is interested will be able to participate. The trial has some exclusion criteria that are important for safety. Please answer the screening questions below honestly. This is important to ensure that this trial is able to answer whether azithromycin helps for COVID-19. Please only participate in this trial if you truly meet the inclusion criteria. We will ask you to provide evidence of your SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 test results to verify your eligibility.

NOTE: We will keep all of your responses confidential and your information will not be shared or sold.

Please remember to click the SUBMIT button irrespective of whether you are eligible or not. Thank you!
Email ACTIONTrial@ucsf.edu or call 415-326-3761 if you have any questions.
Loading... Loading...
You have selected an option that triggers this survey to end right now. To save your responses and end the survey, click the button below to do so. If you have selected the wrong option by accident and do not wish to leave the survey, you may click the other button below to continue, which will also remove the value of the option you just selected to allow you to enter it again and continue the survey.
The response has now been removed for the last question for which you selected a value. You may now enter a new response for that question and continue the survey.